3 Awesome Aloe Vera Juice Smoothie Recipes For Better Health
Healthy recipes don’t have to be boring at all! Especially when Aloe Vera and its healing properties are involved. That is the inspiration behind us making a great list of all the best Aloe Vera juice smoothie recipes known.
This means that with our list you can become healthier and happier without sacrificing the foods you love. A solid reason that we encourage the usage of Aloe Vera juice in your diet is that it has so many benefits for your internal health. People often think that Aloe Vera can only be used for topical benefits ie hair, nails, skin, etc but this is far from true.
We have included a variety of different recipes that are easy to follow and taste amazing. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Here is a great example of an Aloe Vera Juice Smoothie being made on video.
Aloe Vera Juice Recipes for weight loss benefits
- Can Aloe Vera aid your weight loss? Yes, it can and it is packed with a long list of 75 essential nutrients to help you lose weight safely without starving.
- Juicing is also a fast and convenient way to supply your body with the nutrients it needs, many of our modern diets are lacking such things. You can make all of your juice recipes yourself at home too.
- Aloe Vera juice recipes put very little strain on your digestive system too because your body does not have to break them down as much in the stomach and digestive tract.
How does the Aloe Vera aid weight loss?
- Aloe Vera is packed with Anti Oxidants that reduce damage caused by free radicals in your bloodstream that can spread to other areas.
- Aloe Vera can speed up your metabolism and possibly lower your body mass index (BMI) by utilizing fats and carbohydrates as energy instead of them being stored as fat!
- Aloe Vera can stimulate the production of collagen. An Essentials protein used in the formation of skin and muscle development.
- Collagen can also speed the metabolic rate by ensuring your food is stored in the lower intestines for short periods – meaning more bowel movements.
Aloe Vera Weight Loss Juice Smoothie
This one makes the list because it has many health benefits, tastes really good and can help you lose weight.
The Zesty Aloe Juice Smoothie
When Can I drink this? Any time in the day is suitable.
Taste? Very Zesty! Add lemon as acquired to your personal taste.
1. The Zesty Aloe
List of ingredients
· 1 lemon
· 3 TBS Aloe Vera juice
· 1 TBS Raw fresh honey
· Handful of fresh mint leaves
How to make:
1. Clean your fresh aloe Lea and cut lengthwise down the center to remove the fleshy meat.
2. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon into a blender or cup.
3. Wash mint leaves and add to blender or shred finely with a sharp knife.
4. Add 200ml water, use Ice cubes if you are in a warmer climate as this will make the recipe even more refreshing.
5. Mix all ingredients and blend. Serve in a tall glass and enjoy.
How can lemon juice and Aloe aid weight loss?
Lemon juice is a great source of Vitamin C which is essential for a strong immune system that functions well. You can only be at your healthiest with a system that works optimally and an impaired immune system can impede your weight loss goals for several reasons.
- Slow down recovery from training.
- Put more strain on your digestive system.
- It can be easier to catch illnesses and be ‘overtrained’ without a good source of vitamin C.
Aloe Vera Juice Smoothie Recipe for your immune system
Aloe Vera juicing to help boost your immunity can be essential to a healthy lifestyle. If you want to add other juice recipes to the Zesty Aloe then we are far from done helping you!
How can Aloe Vera juice recipes help your immune system?
Aloe Vera can help boost your immunity in many ways from all of the nutrients that it provides in a unique way that not many other plants can do!
· True Aloe includes Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, Vitamin C and E, Folic Acid, and Niacin (two other B vitamins)
· Aloe Vera can act as a natural laxative stimulant. This means it can help prevent constipation, improve digestion and help the intestines. Your intestines are a vital part of your immune system so their proper function is essential for a healthy mind and body.
· Aloe Vera can possibly help control blood sugar levels, slowing down the rate of sugar absorption and increasing insulin sensitivity.
The Juicy Rich Aloe Smoothie
This recipe is quite a usual one but guaranteed to make you feel great on a daily basis and will also quench your thirst and get your taste buds tingling.
2. The Juicy Rich
· 1 cup of almond milk
· Fleshy meat of 1 fresh aloe Lea
· ½ cup of blueberries
· Half an orange
· Half a mango
· Handful of fresh basil leaves
· ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
· Add sweetener to your preferred taste
How to make:
1. Make sure your cup of almond milk is chilled.
2. Cut down the middle of fresh aloe leaves and remove the fleshy meat. Leave somewhere safe and handle with care.
3. Wash a cup of blueberries.
4. Half orange and remove rind and pips.
5. Peel the mango and dice the mango into chunks.
6. Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until juicy and smooth.
7. Pour into a tall glass, add ice and enjoy.
What is so great about this concoction?
- A great thing about almond milk actually has many great things combined! It contains a high amount of calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, and zinc. All of these are essential micro-nutrients.
- Blueberries are high in antioxidants which are natural immune boosters. You will also burn more calories absorbing them than you will gain from them.
- Mango and orange are both high in vitamin C which as we previously mentioned is essential for supporting a healthy immune system.
Aloe Vera Juice Smoothie to boost your energy levels
We really think that people should rely less on coffee and more on natural energy boosters. Yes, it can be argued that caffeine is natural but we are talking about boosting your energy in ways that don’t always rely on stimulants.
By drinking aloe vera you can wake your body up and feel energized by speeding up your metabolic rate. People with a slow metabolism struggle to feel awake throughout the day so try this recipe and see what it can do for you.
The Aloe Energy Blast Smoothie
3. The Energy Blast
· 1 large cucumber
· 1 cup of fresh aloe juice
· 6 stalks of celery
· Half a cup of kale
· Half a cup of spinach leaves (fresh)
· 2 tablespoons of parsley
· ¼ of an organic lemon
· A pinch of fresh ginger
How to make:
1. Slice the ends of your cucumber and cut the rest into small chunks
2. Take the ends of celery sticks and also cut them into small pieces.
3. Wash Kale and spinach leaves.
4. Add contents into a blender and prepare fresh lemon quarter, add the whole piece into a blender with rind and other ingredients.
5. Prepare and wash fleshy meat from a fresh aloe leaf. Enough for one cup.
6. Add 2 TBS parsley and a pinch of fresh ginger.
7. Blend up and serve!
How will this smoothie recipe boost your energy?
Celery contains alkalizing minerals that help restore the PH balance in your bloodstream and will also stop sugar cravings. Sugar cravings also lead to hunger pangs.
The green pigment in plants is known as chlorophyll, this can help oxygenate blood and increase blood flow to the brain. This has the same effect as exercise and will act as a natural stimulant.
Your brain needs nourishment just like the rest of your body and that comes from your blood supply. So the better nutrients supplied to your brain, the better your energy and focus you will have.
We are sure that you will be able to come up with other fantastic recipes similar to the ones we have shared n this list. Aloe Vera is one of the most versatile plants on the planet. You can even alternate between these recipes and have one each day to see how you respond.
For maximum benefit, we recommend that you still eat healthily and don’t replace any part of a healthy diet with these juice recipes. They should be a supplement to your regimen. Enjoy! Feel free to share the health benefits of Aloe Vera Juice Smoothies!