How To Use Aloe Vera For Wrinkles?
We are all getting older and the majority of us certainly don't want to be but this is just a simple fact of life, although we don't just have to sit back and accept defeat- there are many things we can do to keep our body and mind feeling youthful well into our later years and Aloe Vera is great at removing wrinkles in a safe and natural way.
A common thing people worry about as they get older is the sign of wrinkles and aging skin, people seem to be as concerned with aesthetic youth as they are on internal health.
When you look good, you feel good!
If you are curious on how to reduce wrinkles then this article can give you a little bit of a nudge in the right direction.
Aloe Vera has many components that can protect, fortify and encourage replenishment of your skin cells. All of these aspects are essential for healthy looking skin.
So what causes wrinkles?
- Skin loses elasticity as we get older and these can show up as unsightly wrinkles. Fat tissue decreases in the facial area and this makes skin become loose and saggy.
- Your face is protected by natural oils, they act as a defense and lubricant for the skin but we produce less of these later in life.
- UV rays from everyday sunshine break down elastin and collagen formation in the skin.
- Smoking can speed up the aging process dramatically so we advise you don't do it at all!
- Little habits that we form including smiles, frowns and squints can all cause fine lines to form in our skin.
- One of the most overlooked causes of skin wrinkling and premature aging is one's nutritional habits. In many cases we really are what we eat, so we can't expect to eat junk and look amazing!
Watch Video Of Aloe Vera As A Natural Wrinkle Remover
How to use Aloe Vera for wrinkles?
For the best effects of Aloe Vera to work on your wrinkles, one must apply other tactics to boost the efficacy of your lifestyle and regimen.
1. If you plan to go out in direct sunlight, try and avoid full exposure between 10-2pm and wear the correct strength of sunscreen.
2. Drink plenty of water, dry skin can also leads to pre-aging and wrinkles. Your body is 2/3 water so you should drink about 2 litres a day of water to keep skin hydrated.
How Can Aloe Vera help reduce or prevent wrinkles?
- Aloe Vera is commonly used as a remedy for sunburn, skin irritation, bruises, rashes and cuts.
- Aloe Vera gel is taken from the centre of the succulent plant leaves. It is the polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals and other proteins that can help nourish your skin.
- Polysaccharides have many beneficial properties than aid your internal and external health.
- Aloe Vera is safe and natural to use every day for maximum benefits.
- Aloe Vera can actually improve collagen production which means you would have stronger, more supple skin. Supple skin stays in place as you age and has less chance of sagging or wrinkling.
Why would you go for botox injections if you could use Aloe Vera and get the same results naturally?
Collagen in Aloe Vera
Collagen is one of your fundamental responses to any tissue injury in the body, collagen restores tissue and improves synthesis of connective tissues. Luckily for you, collagen can be found in nature's healer.
Collagen is a major protein and plays a vital role alongside Vitamin C in supporting the body in reparations. Aloe Vera applied on skin has been proven to increase collagen production and plays a key beneficial role on healing wounds also.
The wonderful polysaccharides found in the fleshy meat of Aloe Vera gel can increase the production of human fibroblast cells in humans. Fibroblasts are essential to fabricate collagen, collagen production decreases with less fibroblasts.
Aloe Vera essentially provides new fibroblasts to keep the skin looking youthful and prevent loss of elasticity.
How to use Aloe Vera for Wrinkles Naturally
Aloe Vera is very adaptable and you can combine it with a number of great products to make your own anti wrinkle creams or facials. If you have seen our articles on how to make your own Aloe Vera products then this is a way you can reap great rewards from your plant!
If you cannot grow Aloe Vera to make your own, fear not! You can still buy Fresh Aloe Vera plants or other high quality over-the-counter products. If using your own plant you should certainly use mature leaves.
- Select your source of fresh aloe leaves. Slit the leaves open and scoop out the gel carefully.
- Make sure you wash the leaves and fleshy meat to get rid of any unwanted debris.
- Here is an example recipe- Mix 1 cup of fresh aloe gel, 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil and a tablespoon of soy lecithin.
- Heat up your pan and slowly melt in one third of a cup of olive oil and the same of beeswax.
- Add quarter of a cup of jojoba oil and 3-6 drops of lavender oil or Ylang Ylang.
- Mix it up well and then leave to cool and restore in refrigerator. Keep in something tightly sealed and you have your very own Aloe Vera recipe that can be used for up to 3 months.
- Boil a cup of filtered water with 1 teaspoon of borax. Allow it to cool.
- Heat up a full cup of organic coconut oil and also allow this to cool.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together and add 5 drops of lavender oil, also add a full cup of Fresh Aloe Vera gel. Mix all of this together properly and store in the same way as previous recipe.
One More Option:
- Blend up the juice of 1 full cucumber, medium sized. 1/2 cup of coconut oil steamed.
- Add in half a cup of fresh Aloe Vera gel and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix up all ingredients and store in refrigerator.
How can I use these to treat wrinkles?
To treat eye wrinkles make sure you have cleaned your face first and dry the area gently. Apply the gel mixture gently in areas around the eyes but be very careful to not get any in your eyes, Careful application is a must.
The Vitamin E, C and A in Aloe Vera gel can really help nourish your skin and prevent or combat wrinkles and fine lines. Leave the application on for a few minutes then wash off carefully.
We recommend using a moisturizer also after this is done
How can I Use Aloe Vera on my face?
You can use these home-made remedies for puffy eye bags, crow's feet and any other dry areas that your face may have problems with.
The Aloe gel also contains choline, niacinamide and 18 potent amino acids that all promote a healthy complexion.
Can Aloe Vera make you look younger
If there is a plant that comes close to being the fountain of youth then the Aloe Barbadensis or True Aloe is surely a top contender.
Aloe Vera has been used for a millenia to keep people looking younger, but how and why does it make you look younger?
- Aloe Vera can balance the pH levels on your skin. By removing dead skin cells you can appreciate a more youthful glow after repeated usage.
- Removing layers of dead skin improves texture and makes wrinkles seem less prominent.
- Aloe gel can tone skin and make it look smoother and balanced. You don't want saggy skin at any age so Aloe can really be a worthwhile addition to your beauty regime.
- Aloe locks in moisture and helps the skin stay hydrated. If your skin is dehydrated it can become flaky and dull. This looks unsightly! Adequately moisturized skin is skin that is nourished and much more efficient at healing and regeneration.
Remember that these tips are not medical advice but can safely and surely help you look and feel revitalized every day. Aloe Vera Is not a gimmick product like so many other things that are available on the health and beauty market.
So whether you make your own products at home of from a trusted seller, there is much to be gained and nothing to lose.
Remember the following:
- Get at least 8 hours sleep per night, this is the most important factor for healing and repair. Aloe Vera products will not work properly without adequate rest.
- Stay active and reap the rewards of what exercise can do for your internal organs and overall health.
- Give yourself a healthy diet that is rich in nutrients and macros. Avoid toxins and refined foods that can actually damage your skin.
For best results with Aloe Vera anti-wrinkle creams one should apply the treatments daily and do not use any ingredients that you may be allergic to. Aloe Vera can help you remove wrinkles naturally. Share the good news with your friends!